Working with UA and its Research Foundation
The University of Akron's research services offer support for:
- Providing access to research expertise
- Facilitating testing and research services
- Licensing UA technology
- Providing graduate student interns
- Entrepreneurs and startups:
- Conducting customer discovery and market research
- Mentorship by experienced UARF Senior Fellows
- Providing paths to funding
- Adding student interns to supplement your team
- Supporting grant applications
- Helping with technology commercialization
- Partnering to reach out to customers and learn about markets
- Patenting and licensing new technologies
- Providing internships and unique opportunities
- Forming teams to learn what its like to launch a product through I-Corps Sites
- Making investment recommendations on real companies through NEOSVF
- Supporting area businesses through internship partnerships
Arnob Banik is developing a solution to improve tire treads to achieve better wet traction.
Prototyping and testing are complete for the bandage, which releases under specific wavelength of light.
The living, breathing and perspiring wall system starts with ceramic tiles, pictured at left. You can see it Oct. 30 at our Biology and Field Station at the Bath Nature Preserve.